8mm VFG Barrel Cleaning Felts for (Box of 50)
8mm VFG Barrel Cleaning Felts (Box of 50)
VFG Barrel Cleaning Felts for 8mm
Code: (66853) 331954
These small felt screw-on pellets, which are calibre specific are used with the VFG Cleaning Rod to clean your barrel. The felts screw onto the cleaning rod tip and then passed down the barrel to give a smooth and effective clean. Ideal for .338 calibres.
The 8mm felts are recommended for the following calibres: .32 Rem., 338 Win. Mag., 8x57, 8x60, 8x64, 8x68 and all other 8mm calibres.
Supplied as small box containing: 50 felt screw-on felts
(Also available: 8mm felts - box of 500, for extensive usage and better value)
VFG Felt Instructions for Use:
2. Screw a VFG felt cleaner onto the coarse thread of the adapter.
3. Place a second VFG felt cleaner onto the metric thread (used together a screw for the cleaning of shotguns)
4. Push the adapter with the two felts carefully through the barrel from the breech end and out of the muzzle. The special felts compress into the rifling and follow it exactly. The forward pellet removes the fouling out of the muzzle and by pulling back the rod, the dirty pellet drops off the metric thread, leaving the screwed pellet to polish the barrel by pushing the rod backwards and forwards.
5. If the barrel is to be oiled, screw VFG Rifle Cleaner onto the adapter, soak this thoroughly with weapon oil and repeatedly move it back and forth in the barrel.
6. To remove the oil repeat steps 1 - 4.
7. In order to remove rubbed off metal, please use Super Intensive Cleaners.
Make sure that the barrel of your weapon is free after each cleaning operation.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter into the site.
You are not 18+ years old. We're sorry, you can't use the website.